Tuesday 17 July 2012

I wish I was a rapper.....




"What is this .....Maybach Music...I like this Maybach Music....Sweet"

I wish I was a rapper and if I was I would love to be the first lady of Maybach music. I don't know what it is about Ricky Rozay but his style and persona is 100% on point.
This music collective are coming hard right now and have got a lot of club hits for the summer. I beleive one day I will have the pleasure of meeting them all .
I'm loving everyone on the team, even though I'm still a bit shocked that Rozay signed Omarion but I hope that he delivers because this is far from that primary school flex that he was doing with B2K like come on these are grown men, but we'll just have to wait and see.


Rick Ross looks better than Usher in this video LOL

"theres a lot of bad bitches in the building ...AMEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment